FREE Newborn Parent Education
Meet Local Pediatrician Ashley Rosloff, M.D. F.A.A.P. for a webinar Monday, March 8th at Noon – 1:00pm
The lecture covers the basics of caring for your newborn including:
10 Common Newborn HOW Questions…
- How often do you feed a newborn?
- How do you know if the baby is getting enough food? How many wet diapers should a baby have?
- How often do babies have a bowel movement?
- How do you burp a baby? And what if the baby spits up?
- How do you care for an umbilical cord?
- How do you care for a circumcision?
- How do you cut a baby’s fingernails?
- How can I help my baby not get sick?
- What is colic?
- How do you soothe a baby?
Register at Discovery.Peds.MD@gmail.com