Discovery Pediatrics is a Silver Spring, Maryland pediatric practice. We see patients from birth until young adulthood.
There are three pediatricians in our practice – Robin Madden, M.D. Ph.D., Ben Gitterman, M.D., and Peggy Toole, M.D.
Click here to learn more about us!
You may choose either one of our pediatricians, and after selecting a doctor, all appointments will be with that physician unless he/she is not in or you choose to switch to another physician in the group. Check-ups should be scheduled as far in advance as possible, preferably the child’s birth month. We can usually arrange a sick visit on the same day.
***Discovery Pediatrics, along with the American Academy of Pediatrics, strongly recommends that well-child visits continue during the COVID-19 pandemic. We do not want to see delays in your child’s vaccinations, appropriate screenings and delays in anticipatory guidance in order to assure optimal health.
We are taking every precaution to keep you safe. Here is how:
- We are asking patients about their symptoms prior to making appointment
- Please wear your mask in the office, we are wearing ours!
- Providing supplies—tissues, alcohol-based hand rub, soap at sinks, and trash cans.
- Chairs are 6 feet apart, when possible, to encourage social distancing.
- Toys, reading materials, or other communal objects have been removed
- We clean frequently touched surfaces using EPA-registered
Please reschedule if you or anyone in your household has been sick in the last two weeks.